1 whole head of cauliflower
1 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a Dutch oven, brush the bottom of a pot and top of cauliflower head with olive oil.
- Sprinkle liberally with Rendezvous seasoning and brush to disperse on the florets.
- Cover and bake to steam for 30 minutes.
- Turn up oven to 400F, remove the lid, and roast for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the Dutch oven and brush the cauliflower with Rendezvous sauce.
- Return to the oven for 5-10 more minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve hot — and with extra sauce to dip, if you’d like!