- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- salt, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- rendezvous sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small strips in the shape of fries.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a bowl and top with olive oil, honey, salt, red pepper flakes, and rendezvous seasoning. Toss well to combine.
- Place the seasoned fries on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with rendezvous sauce for dipping.