- 5-6 Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prep the potatoes. Cut the potatoes in half and score each side cutting about 5-6 marks in each.
- Pour most of the melted butter into a baking dish (save a little to top off the potatoes).
- Add the parmesan cheese, rendezvous seasoning, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well using a spoon.
- Place the potatoes in the butter mixture score side down.
- Add a little melted butter to the top of each potato.
- Garnish with more parmesan cheese and season with a little more salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!