- 1 lb. Sliced ham
- 2 dozen Hawaiian rolls
- 8-10 Swiss cheese slices
- 2-3 tbsp Rendezvous bbq sauce
- 4 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half. Lay the bottom half on a baking sheet and top with ham.
3. Place swiss cheese slices on the ham and spread Rendezvous sauce across the cheese.
4. Place the tops of the Hawaiian rolls on. Spread melted butter over the top and season with Rendezvous seasoning.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the tops are golden and crispy.