- 1 lb boneless skinless thin cut chicken breast
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Use a meat mallet to pound the chicken until even and thin.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Create an assembly line to bread the chicken. Lay out a bowl with beaten egg, a bowl with flour, and a bowl with bread crumbs mixed with rendezvous seasoning.
- Dredge the chicken in flour, lightly coating each side. Place the flour coated chicken in the egg wash. Dredge the chicken in the panko breadcrumbs and rendezvous mixture, coating each side.
- Add olive oil to a pan over high heat, and fry on each side for 3-4 minutes or until the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!