- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower florets
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, pressed (for 30 minutes to release extra water) and cubed
- 1/4 cup Rendezvous BBQ sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Rendezvous seasoning, divided
- Place tofu in a small glass bowl. Gently toss tofu in 1 tablespoon seasoning and half of sauce. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- While marinating, prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Line sweet potatoes, cauliflower, and onion on baking sheet in columns, leaving room for tofu! Drizzle with olive oil and remaining seasoning. Toss to coat and arrange again in a single layer.
- Add marinated tofu to baking sheet, arranging in a single layer. Use a brush to paint the veggies with the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 450 for 30 minutes, flipping tofu halfway through. Serve in bowls with extra sauce or seasoning, as desired!