- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Rendezvous barbecue sauce
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 15-ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes and juice
- 15-ounce can drained beans
- 1 tablespoon Rendezvous seasoning, plus extra to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Corn chips
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add diced onions and a pinch of salt.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Transfer onions to slow cooker.
- Add beef to saucepan and stir for 4-5 minutes until cooked.
- Transfer beef to slow cooker.
- Add barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, tomatoes, beans, Rendezvous seasoning and pepper.
- Stir and show cook on high for 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours.
- When ready to serve, ladle into bowls and top with cheese, sour cream, corn chips, and chives.