- 2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls cans
- 1 package beef or pork cocktail sausages
- Rendezvous barbecue sauce
- Rendezvous famous seasoning
- Tiger Tail sweet glazed mustard
- Fresh rosemary and sage
Preheat oven to 350F. Use a serrated knife to halve pre-cut triangles lengthwise. Roll a sausage in each triangle, beginning with the wider end. Place on a baking sheet. Brush tops of pastry with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with Rendezvous’ famous seasoning. Bake until puffed and golden, about 12 minutes.
While baking, arrange fresh herbs around the perimeter of a round platter. Pour mustard in a small bowl in the center of the platter. Once baked, arrange pigs in a blanket in a round. Serve immediately.