- 1/2 cup Rendezvous Memphis BBQ sauce, plus extra to garnish
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus extra to garnish
- Rendezvous seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and BBQ sauce until well combined. Add chicken and cheese. Stir well. Transfer to a shallow baking dish. Top with extra cheese, seasoning, and BBQ sauce. Bake until bubbling, about 25 minutes. Top with green onions and serve with chips.