- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
- 5-6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2-1 cup shredded cheese
- Green onion or parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the baby potatoes. Boil for 20 minutes or until you can stick a fork through the potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are finished boiling, drain the water and place the dry potatoes on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Rendezvous seasoning.
- Toss to mix the potatoes in the seasoning and olive oil.
- Use the bottom of a glass to gently “smash” each potato.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are crispy, remove the sheet pan from the oven.
- Top the potatoes with shredded cheese and place the sheet pan back in the oven long enough for the cheese to melt. This will take about 2 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and top the potatoes with crumbled bacon and chopped parsley/green onion.
- Serve warm and enjoy! Bonus…serve with a little sour cream!