- 2-4 sweet potatoes
- 1.5 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup rendezvous bbq sauce
- rendezvous seasoning, for garnish
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- pickled jalapeños, for garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Prepare the sweet potatoes to your liking. either bake or boil them. I boiled mine for 20 minutes to prepare.
- Once the sweet potato is cooked, slice down the center and open the potato like a book.
- Season the potato with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the chicken to your liking. I used rotisserie chicken. Pull the meat off the bone while warm. Use two forks to shred into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded chicken with Rendezvous sauce. Toss to combine.
- Place the bbq shredded chicken in the sweet potato. Drizzle with Rendezvous sauce. Top with red onion and pickled jalapeños.
- Lastly, garnish with rendezvous seasoning and enjoy!