- 1 pound salmon, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups steamed rice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- Rendezvous BBQ sauce
- Rendezvous seasoning
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Sea salt
- Chives, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. In a bowl, toss salmon pieces with 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1/4 cup Rendezvous sauce,a pinch of salt, and Rendezvous seasoning. Arrange in a single layer on one side of a baking sheet. Meanwhile, toss cauliflower in remaining olive oil and a pinch of salt and Rendezvous seasoning. Add to baking sheet.
- Roast salmon 10-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking. During the final minute, switch the oven to broil and lightly char. Set the salmon aside. Continue to cook cauliflower 5 more minutes.Meanwhile, sauté mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat until cooked. Add a pinch of sea salt.
- To build your bowl: Stir remaining butter and some Rendezvous seasoning into rice and divide among two bowls. Top with salmon, cauliflower, and mushrooms. Garnish with chives. Serve with barbecue sauce.