- 4 ears of corn
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Green onion, for garnish
- Prep the corn by placing a cob on top of a sheet of aluminum foil. drizzle a hint of olive oil on the cob and season with salt, pepper, and rendezvous seasoning to taste. add minced garlic and two small slices of butter.
- Roll the aluminum foil around the cob and seal tightly.
- Heat your grill to about 350 degrees. Place the aluminum wrapped corn on the grill. Cook for about 10 minutes. Be sure to flip the corn halfway through cooking.
- After 10 minutes on the grill, remove the corn. Unwrap the aluminum foil and garnish the corn with green onion.
- Serve warm and enjoy!