- 2 salmon filets
- 2 tsp Rendezvous seasoning
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp garlic powder dash of cayenne pepper salt, to taste
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- Prepare the salmon by patting the filets fry with a paper
- Prepare the In a small bowl combine 3 tbsp mayo, 2 tsp rendezvous seasoning, 1 tsp garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Prepare the panko crust by adding panko and salt to a small Toss to combine.
- Top the salmon filets with the mayo mixture and then sprinkle the panko mixture on
- Place the salmon in an air Air fry at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, serve warm with your favorite side dish and enjoy!