- 8 oz. crescent roll dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tbsp pickled jalapeños, diced
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled bacon
- 2-3 tbsp diced green onion
- 2 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare the cream cheese filling. in a bowl combine, cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeños, cheddar cheese, bacon, green onion, and Rendezvous seasoning.
- Roll the crescent dough flat. Cut into 24 small squares. Stretch each piece of dough and place inside a mini muffin pan.
- Fill each piece of dough with a small scoop of the cream cheese filling.
- Place the pan in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and top each crescent bite with shredded cheese.
- Place the pan back in the oven just long enough to melt the cheese, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the bites from the oven and top with green onion and Rendezvous seasoning.
- Serve warm and enjoy!