- Ciabatta loaf, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Handful of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the diced ciabatta bread to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, garlic powder, and Rendezvous seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Lay the seasoned bread on a sheet pan and place in the oven to bake for 12 minutes, tossing half way.
- When there is one minute left, remove the sheet pan from the oven and top with shredded cheese. Place it back in the oven and broil for the last minute.
- Serve on your favorite salad and enjoy!