- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 1-2 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
- Rendezvous sauce, for drizzle
- Olive oil or avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup shredded chicken, 4 oz cream cheese, 1/3 cup sour cream, 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup bacon crumbles, and rendezvous seasoning. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Add wonton wrappers to a greased muffin tin and form them into a cup by pressing down and on the sides.
- Stuff each wonton wrapper with the cheesy bacon filling.
- Spray the stuffed wontons with olive oil or another cooking oil of your choice.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15-17 minutes or until the wontons are golden brown.
- After they bake, remove from the oven and top with a little more shredded cheese and drizzle with rendezvous sauce.
- Place back in the oven to bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm with a little rendezvous seasoning for garnish and enjoy!