- 1.5-2 cups brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 6 pieces of bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup Rendezvous sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Rendezvous seasoning, for garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside.
- in the same skillet, add the brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper. saute the brussels for 5-7 minutes.
- once the brussels have started to char, drizzle 1/4 cup rendezvous sauce over the brussels sprouts. stir to combine.
- turn the heat off and garnish the brussels sprouts with a handful of shredded cheese.
- cover the skillet with aluminum foil for at least 5 minutes.
- before serving, garnish with rendezvous seasoning.
- serve warm and enjoy!