- 2 6-8 ounce salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Rendezvous BBQ sauce, divided
- Rendezvous famous seasoning
- 1 15-ounce can white beans
- 1 slice bacon, chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Chopped green onion, to garnish
- Brush salmon fillets with 1 tablespoon Rendezvous sauce and sprinkle with famous seasoning.
- Bake in a 425F oven for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop 1 slice of bacon and half of a sweet onion and add to a small saucepan over medium high heat.
- Cook, stirring often, until caramelized, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in white beans, remaining Rendezvous sauce, and 1 teaspoon Rendezvous seasoning and turn heat to medium low.
- Plate beans and salmon, garnished with chopped green onion.
- Serve immediately!