- 12 mini bell peppers
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tbsp pickled jalapeños, diced
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 2 tbsp diced green onion
- 1-2 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the bell peppers in half and remove the seeds.
- Prepare the cream cheese filling. in a bowl combine, cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeños, cheddar cheese, bacon, green onion, and rendezvous seasoning.
- Stuff the inside of each bell pepper with the cream cheese mixture and lay the pepper on a baking sheet.
- Once all the peppers are stuffed, top them with shredded cheese and place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven. the cheese should be melted and the bell peppers should have softened.
- Garnish with crumbled bacon, green onion, and rendezvous seasoning.
- Serve warm and enjoy!