- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup rendezvous sauce
- bibb lettuce
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- rendezvous seasoning, for garnish
- 2 cups coleslaw
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare the chicken. drizzle avocado oil on the chicken breast and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Heat about 1 tbsp avocado oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. sear the seasoned chicken on each side for 5-6 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees. once cooked, place the chicken aside to rest.
- Chop the chicken into thin pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup rendezvous sauce. shred the chicken with a fork and knife or use a hand mixer to shred.
- Prepare the slaw. combine coleslaw, 1/2 cup mayo, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 2 tsp honey, 1 tsp paprika, and salt to taste.
- Assemble your lettuce wraps. place the shredded bbq chicken on a lettuce cup, add slaw, and season with rendezvous seasoning.