- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 3 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp tapioca starch or corn starch
- 1 tbsp red clay hot honey
- oil spray of choice (I use avocado oil)
- Place the chicken wings in a bowl and pat dry.
- Season with rendezvous seasoning, cayenne pepper, salt, and starch. toss to combine and place the seasoned chicken wings in an air fryer.
- Spray the chicken wings with oil.
- Cook them in the air fryer on 370 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove the basket from the air fryer and toss the chicken wings and place them back in the air fryer to cook for another 7-10 minutes. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees.
- Once they are finished cooking, remove them from the air fryer, drizzle them with hot honey, and enjoy!