- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup Tigertail Rendezvous sweet mustard
- 2-3 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
- 8 oz. bacon
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Prepare the chicken. Add chicken to a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees.
- After the chicken is cooked, shred it into small pieces. TIP: use a hand mixer to shred the chicken
- Add diced red onion, cooked crumbled bacon, 1/2 cup mayo, 1/3 cup mustard, and Rendezvous seasoning to the shredded chicken. Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Serve cold and top with mustard and seasoning on a hawaiian roll.