- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken, I used rotisserie
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Rendezvous sauce
- 1 cup ranch
- 1.5-2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- Rendezvous seasoning, for garnish
- Add 4 cups chopped chicken, 16 oz cream cheese, 1 cup Rendezvous sauce, 1 cup ranch, and 1.5 cups shredded cheese to a slow cooker.
- Stir to combine and place the top on the slow cooker. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve directly from the slow cooker or place the dip in a baking dish and top with cheese and rendezvous seasoning. Place the baking dish in the oven long enough for the cheese to melt (350 for 2-3 minutes).
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or Fritos.