2 Sweet potatoes, cubed
16 oz. bacon
1 tbsp Rendezvous Seasoning
1 tsp Brown sugar
1 tsp Salt
1-2 tbsp Olive oil
Parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice the sweet potatoes in small, bite-sized cubes. you can leave the skin on or off (I left it on).
- Place the diced sweet potatoes in a bowl. drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, Rendezvous seasoning, and brown sugar. Toss to combine.
- Cut the bacon strips in half, wrap each sweet potato in bacon, and place each on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley and rendezvous seasoning.