- 1 whole chicken
- 1 tablespoons butter, softened
- Rendezvous famous seasoning
- Rendezvous original barbecue sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spatchcock your whole chicken with a pair of kitchen shears, and arrange on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
2. Place butter and about 1 tablespoon seasoning in a small dish, and use a spoon (or your hands) to combine. Rub seasoned butter under the skin of the chicken. Then, sprinkle seasoning on top of the skin to coat.
3. Roast chicken in oven for 30 minutes. Then, carefully remove baking dish and baste chicken liberally with barbecue sauce. Return chicken to oven and roast until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 15-20 more minutes. Slice and serve.