- 4 Applegate fire roasted red pepper chicken sausage links, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 sweet potato, shaved and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp Rendezvous seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the corn, diced sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, and sliced sausage on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rendezvous seasoning.
- Use your hands to mix well and lay everything out flat.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven to bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm and top off with a little extra Rendezvous seasoning for garnish.