- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 cup freshly grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Rendezvous seasoning, for garnish
- Rendezvous sauce, for serving
- 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare the grilled cheese by spreading butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Lay one piece of bread butter side down on a skillet, top with cheese, season with Rendezvous seasoning, and place the other piece of bread on top creating a sandwich. Turn the heat to medium-high and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Optional: Before removing the grilled cheese, you can top each side with shredded cheese and cook until the cheese is melted and crispy.
- Remove the grilled cheese from the skillet and garnish with Rendezvous seasoning.
- Serve with Rendezvous sauce for dipping and enjoy!