4 lb whole chicken
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
2 cup brussels sprouts, diced
1 red onion, sliced
1/2 cup rendezvous sauce
3 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
1/4 cup olive oil
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the diced sweet potato, brussels sprouts, and onion in a cast iron skillet. drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. toss to combine.
- Prepare the chicken by patting it dry and rubbing rendezvous sauce across the entire chicken (be sure to rub into all the nooks and crannies). season with rendezvous
- Seasoning and place the chicken directly on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Place the skillet into the oven to bake for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let the chicken rest and cool.
- Serve warm and enjoy!