- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Rendezvous bbq sauce
- Pat the chicken thighs dry and season each side with salt and pepper. Brush each side of the chicken with bbq sauce.
- Once the grill reaches 350 degrees, cook on each side for 4-5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Once cooked, remove from the grill and drizzle rendezvous sauce on each piece to garnish.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides or on a salad or bowl and enjoy!