- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup cauli crunch original breading
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- 2 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- salt, to taste
- rendezvous sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the chicken tenderloins into small nugget-like cubes.
- Whisk 1 egg in a small bowl.
- In a large ziplock bag, combine cauli crunch, parmesan, rendezvous seasoning, and salt.
- Coat each piece of chicken in egg and then place in the bag with the breading. Once you have done this with each piece, close the bag and shake well. Each piece of chicken should be covered in breading.
- Place the breaded chicken on a sheet pan and place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with rendezvous sauce for dipping.