Here’s proof that barbecue can be classy, too!
Rendezvous BBQ shrimp cocktail will be your new favorite hors d’oeuvres, especially when served up and alongside a sleeve of my Rendezvous-seasoned saltines. It’s remarkable how well these flavors work together — trust me! Sub your ketchup and step up your seasoning game, and this appetizer will welcome a whole new perspective.
- 1/2 cup Rendezvous barbecue sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dashes hot sauce (to your liking)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Boil and chill your jumbo shrimp and roll them in Rendezvous seasoning right before serving.
- Then, stir up this sauce for dunking!