- 2 lb carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- 5 tbsp butter or ghee
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pot over medium-high heat, melt the butter/ghee. add the garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp honey and stir to combine.
- Add the diced carrots and season with salt, pepper, and rendezvous seasoning. saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Place the carrots in a medium sized baking dish and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm with fresh parsley and rendezvous seasoning.