- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 5 pieces of bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Turn the heat to medium and add the diced yellow onion. sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn to the skillet and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Season with rendezvous seasoning, salt, and pepper. add shredded cheese and stir to combine.
- Once the cheese has melted, turn the heat off and immediately place the corn in a serving dish. top with shredded cheese and sprinkle a little more rendezvous seasoning to garnish.
- Serve warm and enjoy!