- in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside.
- in the same skillet, add the brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper. saute the brussels for 5-7 minutes.
- once the brussels have started to char, drizzle 1/4 cup rendezvous sauce over the brussels sprouts. stir to combine.
- turn the heat off and garnish the brussels sprouts with a handful of shredded cheese.
- cover the skillet with aluminum foil for at least 5 minutes.
- before serving, garnish with rendezvous seasoning.
- serve warm and enjoy!
Purchase the Rendezvous ingredients for this recipe: