- 16 oz. crescent rolls
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup rendezvous mild sauce
- 2 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pot over high heat, boil the chicken breast for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Once the chicken is cooked, drain the water and set the chicken on a cutting board to shred/cut into small pieces.
- Place the shredded chicken in a large pan over medium-low heat. add cream cheese and rendezvous sauce. stir to combine until the cream cheese is melted and the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Place a spoonful of the cheese and meat mixture in each crescent dough. roll up each piece and place on a baking sheet. top each roll with rendezvous seasoning.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with rendezvous seasoning.