- 7 oz trader joe’s unexpected cheddar cheese block
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp rendezvous seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- hot honey, for garnish
- Crackers of choice, for serving
- Prepare the Combine panko, rendezvous seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet
- Open the unexpected cheddar and dredge it in the egg Place the egg covered cheese in the breading mixture. Coat it well.
- Once the skillet is hot and covered in oil, add the cheese to the skillet and begin to Cook each side for about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the cheese has softened and a crust has formed on each side, remove it from the skillet
- Drizzle with hot honey and serve with crackers of Enjoy immediately while the cheese is warm.