- 12 mini corn tortillas
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts or 4 chicken thighs, diced
- 1/4 cup Rendezvous Barbecue Sauce, plus extra for garnish
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Rendezvous Famous Seasoning
- Olive oil
- 1 avocado
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread onions and bell paper in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and Rendezvous seasoning
- Toss to coat and add to oven to roast until cooked and golden, about 15 minutes. *You can also sauté these stovetop!
- Meanwhile, place tortillas between damp paper towels or a towel and microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully mold into muffin tins.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until shells begin to harden.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Marinate chicken in Rendezvous sauce in a ziplock bag.
- Pour into a sizzling hot pan with olive oil and cook, stirring often, until chicken is grilled, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add Rendezvous sauce, sour cream, cheese, avocado, and any other topping to the baking tin.
- Prepare your “alley” taco and enjoy!