- 3-4 cups Frozen fries
- 1/4-1/2 cup White queso
- 1/4 cup Crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup Rendezvouses Mild Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rendezvous Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Pickled jalapeños, optional for serving
- Prepare the fries according to the package or in the air fryer. If using an air fryer, cook them at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the fries from the fryer and add even to a large plate.
- Top with queso and crumbled bacon. Drizzle BBQ sauce and season with Rendezvous seasoning. Top with pickled jalapeños for spice.
- Serve warm and enjoy!